Default 32×32 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 is an astonishing piece of work in terms of texture quality. It brings a whole new life by redefining the game all together. The craftiness in shadows, blocks, GUI, items along with extra high definition looks of fog simply stun the player. The pack also introduce such a wonderful greenery which adds more beauty into the game.
Luckily the pack has been developed more than 80% and rest of the phase will complete in few weeks or so. It is offered with the Minecraft 1.9 snapshot as well. The resolutions in the pack can be determine as 32×32. So have fun playing your favorite pack.
Default 32×32 Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 from SLambas:
For 1.10 (curse) – Default+32×32-1.10.zip
For 1.9 (direct)- Default+32×32-1.9snapshot.zip
For 1.8.9 – Default_hd_1.9.zip
Default 32×32 Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Installation Guide:
- Start downloading Resource Pack for Minecraft from the link(s) above.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Write %appdata% on the text box and press Enter.
- From the newly opened window, locate .minecraft folder and open it.
- Double-Click on the resourcepacks folder.
- Put resource pack.zip file into that folder.
- Start Minecraft from its launcher, go to Settings > Resource Packs and select the one you just added.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files.
We are open for positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share your though through comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.