Physics Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft. Are you looking for a tool that brings the real animation effects into the game?. Then you are at the correct place because this mod will provide that in greater essence. Basically, this tool will follow the laws of physics and provide the aesthetically appealing outlook of breaking blocks. Also, it introduces water physics, mob dying and speed ones as well.
Features and Changelogs:
- Add physics to breaking and falling blocks.
- Also add physics to items floating in water.
- Mobs will also have physics while dying and converting into pieces.
- Config options available in settings.
Moreover, it is a complete package that will attract the large number of community towards itself. Although, it requires high end computers to extract the maximum output of the graphics but it can run on low end pc’s. Furthermore, the most attractive aspect of this mod is that it is available for Minecraft Forge and Fabric API simultaneously. Lastly, the configuration options are available, in order to set the range, object, life time and scale of the physics.
However, the range configuration allows you to set the range of the item. Additionally, the life time focuses on the time that block or item will disappear. Similarly, the max object feature will help you to set the number of pieces you want. So have fun using this tool and let us know what you think.
Physics Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||1st August 2021|
|File Size:||7.51 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|Physics Mod 1.17.1.jar
Physics Mod 1.17.1.jar
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||7th February 2021|
|File Size:||16.54 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Physics Mod 1.16.5.jar|
How to Install Physics Mod
- The Minecraft Mod Installation is an easier process but not for beginners. So we came up with a small guide.
- In the initial phase, you are required to grab the Minecraft Forge API.
- Minecraft Forge is an essential tool for all the modifications.
- Then create the Minecraft Forge profile, there you will see all the mods you have installed.
- In addition to that, you have to download your required mod from the MinecraftYard website.
- Place the downloaded mod .jar file into Minecraft/mods folder.
- Then you will need to run Minecraft and open forge profile.
- If you find any hurdle finding your required mod then restart Minecraft.
- We are optimistic that you will find this guide useful so have fun playing Minecraft.
We urge the Minecraft community to report any bad links you encounter. The mod’s file is sourced from the Mod Developer, there is no modification or alteration has been done to the file. Nor do we gain any monetary benefit by the download link. If you think that the download is broken, or does not support the mentioned Minecraft version, let us know through the comment.