YUNG’s Better Dungeons Mod 1.19.4 for Minecraft
YUNG’s Better Dungeons 1.19.4 Mod. Today, we are talking about a tool that is getting popularity rapidly in the community. However, this modification is mainly focused on redefining the existing Minecraft world instead of adding any new feature or structure to it. Apparently, it will redefine the current Minecraft dungeons and transform them into completely new and better looking one.
Regardless, of all the pre-available modification that are available to play, this creation will left you mesmerize. Because it will offer 3 types of dungeons that are Catacombs, Fortresses of the Undead, and Spider Caves. Moreover, the most astonishing part is the configuration options that will help you to modify various changes. In the end, we would like to mention the name of developer “Yung”, who is working tirelessly to create the outstanding for the fans. So have fun and keep liking his content.
YUNG’s Better Dungeons Mod 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.19.4 (Forge, Fabric)
|Release Date:||23rd Mar, 22 (Fabric) – 23rd Mar, 22 (Forge)|
|Version||3.4.0 (Fabric) – 3.4.0 (Forge)|
|File Size:||845.51 KB (Fabric) – 710.08 KB (Forge)|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.4|
|YUNG’s Better Dungeons Mod (Fabric).jar|
|YUNG’s Better Dungeons Mod (Forge).jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||9th August 2021|
|File Size:||497.94 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Download (Direct):||YUNG’s Better Dungeons Mod.jar|
How to install YUNG’s Better Dungeons Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present on the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu, and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
We would like to clearly mention that we strictly deal with fake or broken links. Along with that, we check each and every tool from antivirus and malware bytes the latest software just to make sure that there is not anything hidden under these things. Now we seek some precious suggestions from the community to improve so please don’t be shy about giving them.