Traveler’s Backpack Mod 1.16.5 is an outstanding creation that can easily be considered a delight for all the Minecraft community. Honestly, this tool is inspired by one of the famous mod called Adventure Backpack. But since it is not updating for the upcoming version, then this tool can easily be considered as an alternative.
Similarly, there are various advancements that can be seen in this modification such as Equip, Unequip, and sleeping bag buttons. Furthermore, there are sorting of the inventories which are classified through inventory color to make them easier to understand. There are blue, green, brown, and bucket slots to make things that distinguish the particular work. In Fact, there are more features that will be a treat to watch so have a look at yourself.
Traveler’s Backpack 1.16.4 Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||30th November 2020|
|File Size:||183.18 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
|Download (Direct):||Traveller’s Backpack 1.16.4 Mod.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||17th June 2020|
|File Size:||181.75 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Direct):||Traveller’s Backpack Mod.jar|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||28th March 2020|
|File Size:||376.97 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download (Direct):||Traveller’s BackpackMod.jar|
How to use Traveler’s Backpack Mod
- First, you have to keep backup of the Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly, install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly, Start Minecraft with the Forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
- Blue slots stand for base backpack inventory, where you can store your items.
- Green slots accept only tools and provide special inventory action – Tool cycle (?)
- Brown slots are crafting matrix and one of them is crafting result slot. These slots save items.
- Bucket slots accept all the fluid containers and potions. If a tank is suitable for fluid, the container will move into the slot under and the tank will get filled.
- Slots under bucket slots are just outputs of bucket slots. You can’t put there any items.
The basic thing which a user requires is safe and secure content. We put our utmost effort to keep check and balance, in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that, we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. If you have any queries related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions then you can use the comment section. It will be a really pleasant experience. Have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.