Elytra Wings Textures introduce the supreme quality of wings in your Minecraft world. The newly added support for animated wings in is totally remarkable. This feature was introduced in the early Minecraft 1.9 Snapshot which will now be a standard for all the upcoming versions. Elytra Wings textures were originally made by a Lemoncake , a generous user from Reddit. Now you can literally fly in Minecraft with these wings (stupid old levitation days are now gone).
These wings were much anticipated by the community because old fly system looks boring and dull. Thanks to these resources, you can flap wings in air while you touch the sky. Elytra wing textures are available in various themes, you can download each individually. Optionally, you can combine them into a single resource pack to use multiple at once.
Released Few Moments Ago: Forge API Released
Elytra Wings Textures For Minecraft:
- Fried Chicken Wings (Direct): Fried+Chicken+Wings.zip
- Fried Chicken Wings (Mediafire): Fried+Chicken+Wings.zip
- Green Dragon Wings (Direct): Green+Dragon+Wings.zip
- Green Dragon Wings (Mediafire): Green+Dragon+Wings.zip
- Purple Beetle Wings (Direct): Purple+Beetle+Wings.zip
- Purple Beetle Wings (Mediafire): Purple+Beetle+Wings.zip
- Golden Scarab Beetle Wings (Direct): Golden+Scarab+Beetle+Wings.zip
- Golden Scarab Beetle Wings (Mediafire): Golden+Scarab+Beetle+Wings.zip
- Green Beetle Wings (Direct): Green+Beetle+Wings.zip
- Green Beetle Wings (Mediafire): Green+Beetle+Wings.zip
How to Install textures:
1. Download zip file from link in image description.
2. Place file in your ‘resourcepacks’ folder (you might need to unzip them if they don’t show up in Minecraft as zip files).
3. Activate resource pack in-game. (You will probably get message that it’s incompatible but I guarantee it works
We strictly believe in spreading legit content to the fans because we are also tired to seeing fake and malicious content. But its really hard to check each and every item one by one. If you find anything suspicious then please let us know. We will take the necessary action for that.