Modern HD Resource Pack for Minecraft
Modern HD Resource Pack for Minecraft justify itself with the modernization in the Minecraft. The Resource Pack can add new buildings, textures, a stylish structure that brings eye candy into the game. The resource pack will also provide a new graphical user interface with its new version. So lookout for more yourself.
Modern HD Resource Pack Features:
- The newer HD pack can work with the latest Minecraft version.
- Improved skies
- Added CTM for Sugar cane, Sandstone, Vines, CarvedStoneBrick, Bookshelves, and More!
- Better Water Textures
- Better Sugar Cane Textures
- New Graphical User Interface
Guide – How to use Modern HD Resource Pack
- Start downloading Resource Pack from the link(s) below.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Write %appdata% on the text box and press Enter.
- From the newly opened window, locate the .minecraft folder and open it.
- Double-Click on the resourcepacks folder.
- Put resource pack.zip file into that folder.
- Start Minecraft from its launcher, go to Settings > Resource Packs and select the one you just added.
Modern HD Resource Pack for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.13.2
|Release Date:||7th October 2018|
|File Size:||21.93 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.13.2|
|Download (Direct):||Modern HD 1.13.2.zip|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||31st August 2017|
|File Size:||20.95 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download (Direct):||Modern HD 1.12.2.zip|
- For 1.10 – HD Resource Pack (File Size: 19.41 MB)
- For 1.9 – HD Resource Pack (File Size: 19.04 MB)
- 1.8.8 – HD Resouce Pack (File size: 24.82 MB)
- 1.7.10 – HD Resource Pack (File size: 22.06 MB)
Last Updated on 2015- May 13
Additional Info: Usually in normal cases, the resource pack versions are suitable for all the subversions which release after some time interval. People search each and every version thinking that the newer version needs a new compatible version. But the scenario is different, you can run the previous version with the new version and there is a significant chance that it will run with the newer version.