OpenBlocks Elevator 1.17.1/1.16.5 Minecraft. Honestly speaking it is one of the most useful and simple creation which can provide a lot of ease. As the title already suggests that this modification will include a sophisticated form of travel from one place to another. The mod will also remove the functionality of the ladder through a proper mechanism and provide alternate in terms of the elevator.
Screenshots of OpenBlocks Elevator Mod
In addition to that these elevators are originally inspired by OpenBlocks mod. Furthermore, it allows you to climb 20 blocks at one time. But they are also configurable through the config files. Moreover, it will move you up by jumping button and take you down through the crouching button. Also, make sure that you see the crafting recipe on this page.
OpenBlocks Elevator Installation
Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your
- Minecraft client if this is the first time using Forge. To change which Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your Minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
OpenBlocks Elevator 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||25th July 2021|
|File Size:||179.24 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||17th January 2021|
|File Size:||179.24 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||22nd May 2020|
|File Size:||180.45 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||21st July 2019|
|File Size:||133.14 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.13.2
|Release Date:||3rd March 2019|
|File Size:||115.60 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.13.2|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||27th October 2017|
|File Size:||93.92 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|OpenBlocks-Elevator 1.3.2.jar||91.16 KB||31st May 2017||1.11.2||Released|
|OpenBlocks-Elevator 1.3.0.jar||90.39 KB||7th December 2016||1.10.2||Released|
|OpenBlocks-Elevator 1.2.0.jar||106.49 KB||12th September 2016||1.8.9||Released|
The Most Noteworthy thing is that we are fully determined to provide an extremely safe environment and put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless it’s fake. So we want to inform you that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.