Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack for Minecraft. A resource pack that has a slight edge on different packs and also providing a better texture quality with limited resources. The single demand from a gamer to a Realistic Resource Pack should be the better texture quality and it shouldn’t collide with any other resource pack or mod. Fortunately, the pack has both things in it and it can provide a smooth and stylish in-game texture.
How to use Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack:
- Start downloading Pack from the link(s) above.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Write %appdata% on the text box and press Enter.
- From the newly opened window, locate the .minecraft folder and open it.
- Double-Click on the resourcepacks folder.
- Put resource pack.zip file into that folder.
- Start Minecraft from its launcher, go to Settings > Resource Packs, and select for Minecraft you just added.
Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack Download:
- For 1.10.2 (Les Patch) Misa+Patch+Les%27+1.10.2.zip
- For 1.9.4 (Les Patch) – Misa+Realistic+1.9+patch.zip [ Direct – File Size: 7.87 MB]
- For 1.8 (Les Patch) – Misa+Patch+Les%27+1.8.zip [ Direct – File Size: 5.24 MB ]
There have been some impatient followers who want Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack to be released within a few days but we have to focus on the point that early updates will carry some bugs and errors into it. Be patient and wait for the official release.