Tool Belt 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft. First of all, it a tool which provides great ease to the players. Because it will add a belt that will place on your waistline and carry different items you want. Basically, it allows you to scroll between different items rather than opening the inventory again and again. Similarly, it is lightweight and easy to use during the game.
Moreover, it will grant 2 inventories in the default build but you can add more scrolling options through adding pouch. Furthermore, the pouch can be easily crafted and provide liberty to carry more items on your tool belt. In addition to that, you can carry elytra in the belt as well. So have fun using this tool and let us know how you feel.
Tool Belt Mod 1.16.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||3rd November 2020|
|File Size:||228.71 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
|Download (Direct):||Tool Belt 1.16.4.jar|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||27th July, 2019|
|File Size:||173.93 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.13.2
|Release Date:||17th February, 2017|
|File Size:||165.67 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.13.2|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||7th August, 2017|
|File Size:||91.02 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.1|
|Tool-Belt 1.6.1.jar||87.93 KB||30th April, 2017||1.11.2||Released|
|Tool-Belt 1.6.1.jar||93.68 KB||30th April, 2017||1.10.2||Released|
How to install Tool Belt Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present on the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu, and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
Tool Belt Mod Screenshots:
In conclusion, we would like to mention this thing that users require is safe and secure content. Therefore we put our utmost effort to keep check and balance. Furthermore in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that, we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. Moreover, if you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions. Most noteworthy you can use the comment section. Finally, we ensure you a really pleasant experience. Hence have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.