Easy Villagers Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4. Easy Villagers is a neatly developed open source mod for Minecraft which allows you to pick and store villagers as Items. The idea of using this mod is to save space, computer resources to avoid lag and FPS drops. At the same time this allows you to easily move the villagers and deploy them anywhere. This mod enables you to carry portable farms, capture and save your favorite villagers and even breed them. And yes! you can trade items with the villagers that you stored in a block.
Overall it’s a fun mod and compatible with Minecraft Forge, if you would like to contribute to new features or report a bug, you can do so at their Github page.
If you are having trouble viewing the recipes, use JustEnoughItems mod.
The Converter block in this mod cures Zombie villagers and turn them into normal, potions are required for it though.
You can pick up the villagers by sneaking and pressing right-click on them or using the ‘V’ key on your keyboard.
Easy Villagers Mod (1.20 – 1.19.4) Download
For Minecraft 1.19.4
|Release Date:||15th Mar 2023 (Forge)|
|File Size:||359.46 KB (Forge)|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.4 (Forge)|
|Download (Forge):||Easy Villagers Mod (Forge) 1.19.4.jar|
For Minecraft 1.18.2
|Release Date:||2nd March 2022|
|File Size:||239.24 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.18.2|
|Download (Forge):||Easy Villagers Mod 1.18.2.jar|
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||23rd July 2021|
|File Size:||316.30 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|Download (Forge):||Easy Villagers Mod 1.17.1.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||15th January 2021|
|File Size:||296.58 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Download (Forge):||Easy Villagers Mod 1.16.5.jar|
Easy Villagers Mod Installation Guide:
- Minecraft mods are an independent entity, compared to vanilla Minecraft.
- In order to add modifications in Minecraft, you are required to install specific APIs.
- Basically, there are two famous API that Minecrafters use that is Minecraft Forge API and Minecraft Fabric API.
- Today, we are providing Minecraft Forge API mod installation which is fairly easy.
- In the start, you are bound to download Minecraft Forge API, it can be the installer or .jar universal.
- Consequently, it will be a lot easier to create a Forge Profile.
- Similarly, you will need to install the required modification which you want to play.
- Then Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Lastly, check the forge profile and there you can see the added mod. But sometimes it does not show there.
- Don’t worry, just restart the Minecraft and it will work perfectly.
- So have fun playing Minecraft with your favorite modifications.
The Most Noteworthy thing is that we are fully determined to provide an extremely safe environment and put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless it’s fake. So we want to inform you that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.