MinecraftCapes Mod (1.20 – 1.19.4) for Minecraft
MinecraftCapes Mod (1.20 – 1.19.4) is a beautiful creation that allows you to have a cape in Minecraft. First of all, this modification has been in the scene for ages but the development process was halted due to some reasons. But now you can have all the latest version along with the addition of beautiful capes in the game.
However, there are several capes that available to play with. Moreover, there is a complete process that needed to be followed, in order to use this mod. We have provided the link of the developer because we want you to have complete instructions before using this mod. Anyways support the developer and have fun using this tool.
MinecraftCapes Mod (1.20 – 1.19.4) Download
For Minecraft 1.19.4
|Release Date:||19th Mar 2023 (Fabric) – 19th Mar 2023 (Forge)|
|Version||v12.3.0 (Fabric) – 12.3.0 (Forge)|
|File Size:||77.07 KB (Fabric) – 36.54 KB (Forge)|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.4|
|Download (Fabric):||MinecraftCapes Mod 1.19.4 (Fabric).jar|
|Download (Forge):||MinecraftCapes Mod 1.19.4 (Forge).jar|
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2
|Release Date:||23rd July 2021|
|File Size:||68.31 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|Download (Forge/Fabric):||MinecraftCapes Mod 1.17.1.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||24th August 2020|
|File Size:||26.47 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||18th September 2020|
|File Size:||25.40 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
How to Install MinecraftCapes Mod
- Firstly, you have to make sure that you have a Fabric Installer that is available right here.
- After that, you have to navigate to the File Manager within Prisma (“Customize” -> “File Manager”).
- Then you need to Open the mods folder, or create and then open it if it does not yet exist.
- Similarly, then you are required to either drag-and-drop each individual mod .jar file into the folder OR add each file using the “Upload” section toward the top-right of the panel.
- Once you have uploaded every mod you plan on using to the server, restart the server and it will run for you.
- We hope you will find this guide easy and sound. If you have any issues while adding fabric mods then tell us through comments
- Installing your favorite modifications requires a bit of focus along with correct tools.
- Generally, there are two main APIs that are helping players to include mods they want to play.
- They are called Minecraft Forge API and Minecraft Fabric API. We are providing the Forge API guide here.
- Initially, you have to download Minecraft Forge API which is essential for Forge mods.
- Later, it is mandatory to create a Forge profile by running the Forge installer or .jar file.
- After following the above-mentioned steps, you are advised to download the mod you want to play.
- Moreover, put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located at this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- However, sometimes the mod file does not appear on the Forge profile.
- To fix that issue you just need to restart Minecraft and check it again.
- Normally, 95% of the time restarting the game works and the modification file start showing.
- There you go, have an amazing time playing your favorite game with the mod you like. Keep coming here.
The basic thing which a user requires is safe and secure content. We put our utmost effort to keep check and balance, in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that, we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed.
If you have any queries related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions then you can use the comment section. It will be a really pleasant experience. Have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.