Serene Seasons Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft. The effects of weather can create an impact on you in real life as well as in-game. Because sometimes visuals can directly provide a feel of that particular weather. Serene Season’s modification does the same in that it helps you to change 4 seasons summer, winter, autumn, and spring.
But the question arises that what else we can have in this modification. So the simple answer is the micro details that are added such as Early, Mid, and Late timing of that season. Furthermore, this tool provides a smooth shift in temperature levels. Hence, you can have the effects of those shifts on your crops and rain frequency. So have fun and keep playing with this modification.
Serene Seasons Mod 1.16.5 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||24th January 2021|
|File Size:||143.09 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||28th May 2020|
|File Size:||127.43 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||7th January 2020|
|File Size:||161.01 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||1st Oct 2019|
|File Size:||180.85 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Guide to Install Serene Seasons Mod
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple Minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open the Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open the “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatically continue.
The mods are available right here are purely from the developers themselves. We always take real good care of the source as well. It’s our humble request to please inform the MinecraftYard team if you find any broken or not working link. We will make sure that it’s fixed within a few hours. Additionally, we don’t provide fake links or disguise the fans.