Better Burning Mod 1.20.1 – 1.19.4. Minecraft is a game of endless possibilities that allows you to contribute through creative way. Additionally, it is a java based game so the community input is always on the cards. Similarly, input from the community can come through either mod development or modification suggestion. This time it is a tool that provide improvement in burning mechanics and make it alot better.
Furthermore, the initial feature of this mod is burning skeletons shoot burning arrows and they can torch other units with them. In addition to that there is flint and steel deals burn damage to the players. Moreover fire resistance extinguishes fire that has a specific animation. Consequently, fix fire damage not always giving cooked drops. Lastly, fire damage spreads through the unit itself.
- Initial release
- Flaming skeleton arrows
- Added flint and steel do fire damage
- Included fire damage spreading
- Potion clears burn timer
- All fire damage sources cook drops
Better Burning Video Spotlight:
Better Burning Mod 1.20.1 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.19.4
|Release Date:||5th April 2023|
|File Size:||12.56 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.4 (Forge)|
|Download (Direct):||Better Burning Mod 1.19.4.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||16th January 2021|
|File Size:||9.00 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Download (Direct):||Better Burning Mod 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||7th April 2020|
|File Size:||6.20 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Direct):||Better Burning Mod 1.15.2.jar|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||7th April 2020|
|File Size:||6.24 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|Download (Direct):||Better Burning Mod 1.14.4.jar|
How to add Better Burning Mod in Minecraft
- Installing your favorite modifications requires a bit of focus along with correct tools.
- Generally, there are two main APIs that are helping players to include mods they want to play.
- They are called Minecraft Forge API and Minecraft Fabric API. We are providing the Forge API guide here.
- Initially, you have to download Minecraft Forge API which is essential for Forge mods.
- Later, it is mandatory to create a Forge profile by running the Forge installer or .jar file.
- After following the above-mentioned steps, you are advised to download the mod you want to play.
- Moreover, put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located at this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- However, sometimes the mod file does not appear on the Forge profile.
To fix that issue you just need to restart Minecraft and check it again.
- Normally, 95% of the time restarting the game works and the modification file start showing.
- There you go, have an amazing time playing your favorite game with the mod you like. Keep coming here.
There have been a few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and that’s why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourselves. So please share your thoughts through the comment box and don’t forget to come back here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.