Packing Tape Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Minecraft. There are several modifications that help a great deal in the game. But there are some tools that create a significant impact. Packing Tape mod is one of them because it will add one item called Packing Tape. In addition to that, it will help a great deal in transportation to different things. You can apply packing tape to any chest and then break it into inventory. After that transfer it to another location.
Additionally, there are some features that need a complete guide as well. In conclusion, we will recommend you to have a glimpse of it and tell us how was your experience. Have fun and keep playing Minecraft.
How to Use Packing Tape Mod
- Craft the tape with string, paper, and slimeballs in any crafting grid (shapeless).
- Right-click with the tape on a block with TileEntity (chests, machines, …) to pack.
- Harvest the box to carry it around, and place it in its target location.
- Right-click on a packed block to unpack.
- Note: Sneaking while placing the block will disable the rotation system while unboxing!
Packing Tape Mod 1.16.4 Download:
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||15th August 2020|
|File Size:||77.53 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
|Download (Direct):||Packing Tape 1.16.4 Mod.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||26th April 2020|
|File Size:||76.68 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||7th August 2019|
|File Size:||71 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.13.2
|Release Date:||17th February 2019|
|File Size:||71.43 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.13.2|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||21st March 2018|
|File Size:||55.80 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||19th May 2017|
|File Size:||50.68 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2 Released
|Release Date:||21st November 2016|
|File Size:||50.88 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
How to install Packing Tape Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present on the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu, and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
Packing Tape Mod ScreenShots:
We appeal to the community that if you find anything malicious in the links then please inform us. Because the links are not hosted by us. They are provided by the developers themselves. We will take strict action if we find any content illegal in those links. Therefore it is really important for the fans to keep their desired data away from suspicious activities. It would be really nice if you co-operate in this regard and we hope you will come back right here to support the legit content.