Comforts Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft. Minecraft is a game that can easily replicate the real-life and it provides luxury to create your fantasy world inside it. The mods provide that feasibility to add different features that were not originally available in the vanilla Minecraft. One of the major parts of life is comfort and this mod can easily cover that.
Moreover, this tool introduces sleeping bags and hammocks. In addition, the important point is that they don’t set a spawn point for the player. Which eventually preserve the player spawn point at their base. It allows you to place your hammock and sleep anywhere you want. Similarly, you can only sleep during night time. The bags are available in sixteen different colors. So have fun using them.
Comforts Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||12th November 2020|
|File Size:||230.10 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
|Download (Direct):||Comforts 1.16.4 Mod.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||9th April, 2020|
|File Size:||230.52 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||19th November, 2019|
|File Size:||220.44 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||4th May, 2018|
|File Size:||143.72 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Comforts-Mod.jar||948.33 KB||Not Released||1.9.4||0.4.0|
Comforts Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Install Guide
- The Minecraft Mod Installation is an easier process but not for beginners. So we came up with a small guide.
- In the initial phase, you are required to grab the Minecraft Forge API.
- Minecraft Forge is an essential tool for all the modifications.
- Then create the Minecraft Forge profile, there you will see all the mods you have installed.
- In addition to that, you have to download your required mod from the MinecraftYard website.
- Place the downloaded mod .jar file into Minecraft/mods folder.
- Then you will need to run Minecraft and open forge profile.
- If you find any hurdle finding your required mod then restart Minecraft.
- We are optimistic that you will find this guide useful so have fun playing Minecraft.
We do not believe in disguising the players through improper information. Additionally, we do not provide any fake or broken links because we know the implications of this act in the future. Thus, we require some assistance from the community to improve our quality. We seek some guidance and suggestion through the comment section to better the quality of the users.