Et Futurum Mod for Minecraft is an astonishing tool which has an ability to include all the future changes in the current or running version of the game. Many players wonder that how they can use the upcoming version changes into the current version due to the disability of certain modification and the bugs and errors of the pre-release. But now they can have it with some great feasibility.
The modification itself holds a key position because now it has become a lot easier to use certain features which are going to be introduced in the forth coming version. Along with that it provides a greater luxury to add this tool with an updated version so that new features are added with the open source version. So have fun playing this modification.
Prismarine temples (no guardians)
-Red Sandstone -Banners -Armour Stands
-Granite, Diorite, Andesite
-Inverted Daylight Sensor
-Silk Touching mushroom blocks
-Sponges that absorb water
-Slime Blocks (don’t work with pistons)
-Different types of wooden doors, fences and gates
-Mutton- Iron Trapdoors -Coarse Dirt
-Heads that render with overlay and in 3D when in the player’s inventory
-New Enchanting mechanic (using lapis lazuli)
-Skulls drop from charged creeper kills
-Rabbit items (disabled by default since there are no rabbits)
-Breaking bushes now drops from 0 to 2 sticks (1.9 mechanic)
-End Rods – Chorus Fruit -Purpur blocks -End Stone Bricks
-Beetroots -Grass Paths
Et Futurum Mod for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not Released Yet. Please Check it later.
For Minecraft 1.8
|Release Date:||12th October, 2015|
|File Size:||687 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8|
|Download (Direct):||Et Futurum-1.5.2.jar|
How to merge Et Futurum Mod
- There are few steps which should be followed according to the protocol.
- Please have backup of Minecraft folder before making any changes to it.
- Forge API for Minecraft is ususally required to have the latest version or make sure you have it.
- So after that download the modification from this post.
- Usually you have to locate the .minecraft folder and put the modification file in it.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- So now you have it. Just initiate the Minecraft and there you go.
- Enjoy every joyful ride to play your favorite game with this mod.
We follow the strict guide lines for the game. We do not allow the distribution of fake or broken links. So if you find anything right here then please inform us through comment section. The mods are tested with popular antivirus and malware bytes tool so there is a less risk of getting anything malicious in your pc from here.