Emoticons Mod for Minecraft. Emotes are a system in the game which determines the emotions of the players. Additionally, this mods adds more than thirty-eight different types of emotes that can be performed during the game. Basically these emotions can be triggered during the game through a bound key.
Furthermore, these emotes can categorize in different categories. These are namely crying, laughing, dancing, running, dabbing, eating, and much more. Similarly, it provides magnificent eye candy and removes the rigidness from the game. It works efficiently with Mo’ Bends mod and Key bind mod as well. So have fun using this tool and keep coming here.
Emoticons Mod for Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.13.2: Under Development, Coming Soon.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||12th February, 2020|
|File Size:||1.14 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.4|
How to use Emoticons Mod:
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
In conclusion we would like to mention this thing that user require is the safe and secure content. Therefore we put our up most effort to keep check and balance. Furthermore in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. Moreover, if you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions. Most noteworthy you can use the comment section. Finally we ensure you a really pleasant experience. Hence have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.