Clash Of Mobs Mod For Minecraft. Basically the modification is based of the popular android based game and includes several features from it. It is developed after a very huge demand from the community to have a merger between Minecraft and Clash of Clans. It adds several types of mobs which mimics the COC game and they are very dangerous as well.
The characters which are extracted from COC are in the form of troops. The names of the troops are Barbarian, Archer, Giant, Balloon, Wizard, Dragon, Hog Rider, Golem, Wall Breaker, Valkyrie, Barbarian King, Archer Queen. Additionally the armors and items can be found as well which can create a great impact. The mod is still new and some magnificent features are yet to come so stay positive and have fun playing this tool.
Clash Of Mobs Mod Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.10 and 1.9.4 – Please be patient. Available after release.
For Minecraft 1.8
|Release Date:||21st May, 2016|
|File Size:||401 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8|
How to merge Clash Of Mobs Mod:
- There are few steps which should be followed according to the protocol.
- Please have backup of Minecraft folder before making any changes to it.
- Forge API for Minecraft is ususally required to have the latest version or make sure you have it.
- So after that download the modification from this post.
- Usually you have to locate the .minecraft folder and put the modification file in it.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- So now you have it. Just initiate the Minecraft and there you go.
- Enjoy every joyful ride to play your favorite game with this mod.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisments. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.