Default 32×32 Resource Pack for Minecraft is an astonishing piece of work in terms of texture quality. It brings a whole new life by redefining the game altogether. The craftiness in shadows, blocks, GUI, items along with extra high definition looks of fog simply stun the player. The pack also introduces such wonderful greenery which adds more beauty to the game.
Luckily the pack has been developed more than 80% and the rest of the phase will complete in few weeks or so. It is offered with the Minecraft 1.9 snapshot as well. The resolutions in the pack can be determined as 32×32. So have fun playing your favorite pack.
Default 32×32 Resource Pack from SLambas:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||26th November 2019|
|File Size:||15.28 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.1|
|Download (Curse):||Default-32×32 Resource Pack|
For 1.9 (direct)- Default+32×32-1.9snapshot.zip
Default 32×32 Resource Pack Installation Guide:
- Start downloading Resource Pack for Minecraft from the link(s) above.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Write %appdata% on the text box and press Enter.
- From the newly opened window, locate the .minecraft folder and open it.
- Double-Click on the resourcepacks folder.
- Put resource pack.zip file into that folder.
- Start Minecraft from its launcher, go to Settings > Resource Packs and select the one you just added.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally, we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files.
We are open to positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share yours though through the comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.