Zetta Industries Mod 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. Are you searching for a mod which provides several options for storage, tech and automation. Well there is new tool in the market which is called ZI. It currently has multiple modules which helps you to extract the resources and use it into the Minecraft world. Similarly there is a list of different modules which are stated below.
Moreover this tool will add more options to the other mods such as Immersive Engineering and Open Computers. Furthermore it has Big Battery, OC Wires, RF Meter, Wire Gun and Variable Redstone emitter modules. They all carry extensive description and assist in a great manner.
Zetta Industries Mod 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|1st March, 2018
|21st September, 2017
|14th Oct, 2017
Zetta Industries Mod Install Guide
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatially continue.
We appeal to the community that if you find anything malicious in the links then please inform us. Because the links are not hosted by us. They are provided by the developers themselves. We will take strict action if we find any illegal content in those links. Therefore it is really important for the fans to keep their desired data away from suspicious activities. It would be really nice if you co-operate in this regard and we hope you will comeback right here to support the legit content.