Creativity in Minecraft is a key area of the game because it adds a special flavor to the game. Additionally, that creative process requires some tools, in order to make things happen. Jumbo Furnace is one of the new creations that allows you to have a giant furnace that will provide larger smelting feature in the Minecraft.
Interestingly, this modification is upgraded version of normal furnace and it can be made through putting 27 furnace blocks in 3x3x3 cubes. Moreover, the Jumbo Furnace has a huge inventory in comparison to normal one. Furthermore, the most important aspect is that it’s compatible with hoppers and uppers as well. Lastly, the top faces access the input inventory, the side faces access the fuel inventory, and the bottom faces access the output inventory.
Jumbo Furnace Mod 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|23rd November 2020
|Jumbo Furnace Mod 1.16.5.jar
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|23rd June 2020
|Jumbo Furnace Mod 1.15.2.jar
How to Install Jumbo Furnace Mod
- Its a humble request that please keep the back of your Minecraft Folder.
- In case of any mishap we won’t held responsible.
- Following are the steps which led you towards installing desired mod.
- There has been a compulsion of Minecraft Forge API with almost 90% of mods.
- Initiate Minecraft and activate Forge Profile.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and mods folder.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- There you go. You just got your desired modification.
We usually are very strict about the distribution of content. Our aim is to provide legit content with zero tolerance towards fake or broken links. However, we seek some support from the community to get better and better as the days are passing through. So give your precious suggestion through the comment section. We would be really thankful to you.