VoxelMap 1.17.1/1.16.5 Minecraft is a Minimap tool. The mod will give you the luxury to compress your Minecraft world and visualize it in a small box. The tool is relatively similar to the earlier available Rei’s Minimap tool and Zan’s Minimap but it has quite extraordinary features that were never seen before.
VoxelMap advances its features towards the zooming in the map as well as the scroll-able option. The mod itself provides access to manage waypoints in it.
- Scrollable option in the Minimap itself.
- Easily Zoom-able world map with the short key of “M”.
- Like any other minimap, you can click on it and hover the mouse on it.
- Just use the mouse wheel to zoom in it.
- Manage your waypoints with “Right Click”.
- You can easily view the whole Single Player World, but you can only visit the multiplayer world, where you have explored earlier.
How to Install Forge VoxelMap:
- The Minecraft Mod Installation is an easier process but not for beginners. So we came up with a small guide.
- In the initial phase, you are required to grab the Minecraft Forge API.
- Minecraft Forge is an essential tool for all the modifications.
- Then create the Minecraft Forge profile, there you will see all the mods you have installed.
- In addition to that, you have to download your required mod from the MinecraftYard website.
- Place the downloaded mod .jar file into Minecraft/mods folder.
- Then you will need to run Minecraft and open forge profile.
- If you find any hurdle finding your required mod then restart Minecraft.
- We are optimistic that you will find this guide useful so have fun playing Minecraft.
VoxelMap 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download:
For Minecraft 1.17
|Release Date:||9th June 2021|
|File Size:||774.88 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17|
|Voxel-map Fabric mod
Voxel-Map- Forge Mod
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||9th February 2021|
|File Size:||764.90 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Voxel-map Fabric mod|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||3rd May 2020|
|File Size:||798.75 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||25th July 2019|
|File Size:||840 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.13.2
|Release Date:||2nd December 2018|
|File Size:||627.20 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.13.2|
|Download (Direct):||Voxel-map mod|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||10th June 2018|
|File Size:||609.08 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Voxel-Map-1.6.19||565.96 KB||27 December 2016||1.11.2||Released|
|Voxel-Map 1.6.15||524.88 KB||30 June 2016||1.10.2||Released|
|Voxel-Map-1.6.14||542.23 KB||3 June 2016||1.9.4||Released|
|Voxel-Map-1.6.4||496 KB||20 April 2016||1.8.9||Released|
|Voxel-Map-1.5.17||488.18 KB||28 January 2016||1.7.10||Released|
We are aware of the fact the fans are anxiously waiting for the updates for VoxelMap and more other mods as well. The Mod took few weeks or so to update to its latest version. For that matter, you have to keep your calm and the updates will be available only if it’s released.
Similar Mods to VoxelMap: