The Time Stop Mod is a tool that is self explanatory through its name because it stops time. First of all, it is a really interesting tool that provides a simple ability to stop time in the game. Basically, it adds a clock through which you can control the time and slow down the tick rate.
However, you can also increase and decrease the growth of the crop. Additionally, you can kill any mob in the slow motion as well. There are various other options that are available in this modification and only be experienced through gameplay. So have fun using this mod and let us know what you think.
The Time Stop Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||10th January 2021|
|File Size:||48.35 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|The Time Stop Mod.jar|
How to install The Time Stop Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in
- Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present on the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu, and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
We urge the Minecraft community to report any bad links you encounter. The mod’s file is sourced from the Mod Developer, there is no modification or alteration has been done to the file. Nor do we gain any monetary benefit by the download link. If you think that the download is broken, or does not support the mentioned Minecraft version, let us know through the comment.