Really Simple Tanks 1.20 – 1.19.4 Mod. Since the release of Minecraft 1.13+ version the fluid dynamics has been changed a lot. In addition, there was lack of any fluid mod that can take care of the modern fluid dynamics. Interestingly this modification will hold this responsibility and provide extreme utility to store fluids in a large quantity.
Moreover, these tanks can hold more than 16 buckets of fluid in one time. Fortunately, filling and emptying these tanks is relatively simple process. Furthermore, you are required to use buckets or pipes to empty those tanks. Lastly, for those who are thinking that this modification contains more features, then we must tell them that it contains a single block of fluid tank, nothing else.
Features and Changelogs:
- Added more tooltips, including:
- Tooltip to the inventory to show contents and mode
- Mode in TOP
- Tooltips in the GUI for new features.
- Cleanup OnBlockActivated code.
- Prevent tank stacking (even if NBTTags match).
- Manual “Dump Tank” button below the Fluid Gauge in the GUI. CTRL+LEFT-CLICK will void/empty the tank.
- Tank Mode button to cycle the modes
- NORMAL – no special handling (works as before)
- EXCESS – voids fluids inserted in excess of tank capacity after the tank is full.
- PUMP – Not yet implemented.
- Upgrade Slots for items required for Tank Modes to function.
- Excess Upgrade Item added.
- Various restructuring to make the package layout make more sense, and to allow updating the dev instance in via build.gradle and build.properties easier.
- Fixed dupe bug.
Really Simple Tanks 1.20 – 1.19.4 Mod
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||15th January, 2020|
|File Size:||94.15 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|Download (Direct):||Really Simple Tanks Mod.jar|
How to Install Really Simple Tanks Mod
- Installation process requires concentration and minimal steps.
- Adding Minecraft mod is fairly simple process but you have to follow it carefully.
- We are adding an installation guide for Minecraft Forge API mods so you need to check other for Fabric API.
- Prerequisite of this mod is to download the Minecraft Forge API.
- Afterwards you will require to Launch Minecraft Forge API through installer or launcher, either of them feasible for you.
- Then you will need to Run Forge Profile in the game.
- Now you will have to download the modification you want to play.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located on this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Additionally, have a glimpse on the Forge Profile and there you will see the installed modification.
- If it is not appearing there then you will need to restart Minecraft, it will hopefully fix this issue.
- Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, there you have it.
The mods links provided here are directly from the Developer and due credit is given. They are not modified or edited in anyway. We do not add any malicious or unsafe URLs nor we profit from the download links. If you think the mod link is broken or problematic, let us know thorugh the comments. We will try our utmost best for the resolution of complain.