The Outer End Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Biomes and Structures for Minecraft
The Outer End Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. Are you looking for a tool that can spice up the things in the newly added End Dimension?. Fortunately, you are at the correct place because this tool will allow you to have various kind of biomes, sophisticated structures and deadly mobs in the that dimension.
Features and Changes:
Currently, there are two types of Biomes that are known as The Azure Forest and The Crystal Crag. Additionally, the number of biomes might increase in the upcoming updates. There are also two types of structures known as End Towers and Catacombs. Similarly, there are Spectrafly, Purpur Golem, Himmelite and Himmelite in the form of mobs.
The Outer End 1.20 – 1.19.4 Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||14th January 2021|
|File Size:||54.53 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|The Outer End Mod 1.16.5.jar|
How to Install The Outer End Mod
- Keep one thing in your mind that Forge Mods require Minecraft Forge API and Fabric Mod needs Fabric API.
- If your modification requires Forge and it’s not released for the required version then you can not
- play that on that version.
- Generally, the Forge version takes a bit of time to release but it is justified.
- Since the installation process is fairly simple which will need a few basic steps.
- First of all, you need to download Minecraft Forge API (Basic API Tool).
- Secondly, you are advised to create a Minecraft Forge Profile.
- Moving forward, you are required to download the modification you want to use in Minecraft from above or below.
- Interestingly, after running the game, the modification will start showing on Forge Profile.
- Keep in mind, that if the tool is not showing on Forge Profile then try restarting Minecraft.
- Mostly, restarting Minecraft works 90 out of 100 times and mod start showing.
- Abracadabra, now the magical beings, and play your favorite mod in Minecraft.
We appeal to the community that if you find anything malicious in the links then please inform us. Because the links are not hosted by us. They are provided by the developers themselves. We will take strict action if we find any content illegal in those links. Therefore it is really important for the fans to keep their desired data away from suspicious activities. It would be really nice if you co-operate in this regard and we hope you will come back right here to support the legit content.