Trash Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4. Are you tired of managing unwanted items in the game which sometimes takes precious space of inventory slots. Luckily, there is a perfect tool which add a trashcan which is totally capable of destroying items which are useless for you. Similarly, they will work similar to recycle bin in windows and you require to empty trashcan as well.
Furthermore, the crafting process is really simple and it requires limited resources. However, you will need to shift+right click to empty trashcan when its filled with items. Therefore, there is also an option for auto trash which will automatically clean the trashcan. Moreover, we have a crafting recipe here in the article below to make things easier to understand.
Trash Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||29th April, 2020|
|File Size:||418.91 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Direct):||Trash Mod 1.15.2.jar|
How to Install Trash Mod
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is first time using Forge. To change which Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.