Simple Planes Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft. First of all, it is a magnificent tool that provides flying option in the game. However there are three types of planes that are simple, cargo and helicopter. Moreover the planes are categorized through their entity carrying capability and fuel consumption respectively.
Simple Planes Screenshots:
Furthermore, they are operated through furnace and requires a block of coal to run as a fuel source. Now coming on to the types so the large planes are the ones that carry 2 entities. Subsequently, the helicopter can also carry two entities. Therefore, the cargo planes can provide the 6 entity carrying option but on the contrast the simple plane provide only 1 entity option. Don’t forget to inform us about your thoughts regarding this modification.
Simple Planes Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||11th August 2021|
|File Size:||332.40 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|Simple Planes Mod 1.17.1.jar
Simple Planes Mod 1.17.1.jar
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||5th February 2021|
|File Size:||265.02 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Simple Planes Mod 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||21st November 2020|
|File Size:||1.78 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Direct):||Simple Planes Mod 1.15.2.jar|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||20th Oct 2020|
|File Size:||1.74 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download (Direct):||Simple Planes Mod 1.12.2.jar|
How to Install Simple Planes Mod
- The installation process requires concentration and minimal steps.
- Adding Minecraft mod is a fairly simple process but you have to follow it carefully.
- We are adding an installation guide for Minecraft Forge API mods so you need to check others for Fabric API.
- The prerequisite of this mod is to download the Minecraft Forge API.
- Afterward, you will require to Launch Minecraft Forge API through installer or launcher, either of them feasible for you.
- Then you will need to Run Forge Profile in the game.
- Now you will have to download the modification you want to play.
- Moreover, put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located at this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Additionally, have a glimpse at the Forge Profile and there you will see the installed modification.
- If it is not appearing there then you will need to restart Minecraft, it will hopefully fix this issue.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, there you have it.
As an integral member of the Minecraft community, we would like to make sure that there should be any malicious content distributed by our platform. In this regard, we would need support from the community as well because sometimes its nearly impossible to check each and every modification by installing it and using it. So please nudge the MCYard team through the comments section so that we can rectify that content immediately. So have fun playing your favorite game and keep coming here.