OzoCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft is a complete package that wants to experience both smoothness of the game as well as the Minecraft blocks world. The pack will allow you to alter your Minecraft graphics up to some extent but it won’t completely change into some smooth world.
How to use Ozo Craft Resource Pack:
- Start downloading from the link(s) below.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Write %appdata% on the text box and press Enter.
- From the newly opened window, locate the .minecraft folder and open it.
- Double-Click on the resourcepacks folder.
- Put resource pack.zip file into that folder.
- Start Minecraft from its launcher, go to Settings > Resource Packs and select OzoCraft Resource Pack you just added.
OzoCraft Resource Pack Screenshots:
OzoCraft Resource Pack Download:
- For 1.10.2 – Ozo Craft-Resource-Pack (44.36 MB)
- For 1.8.8 – Ozo Craft-Resource-Pack (36.16 MB)
- For 1.7.10 – Ozo Craft 1.7.4 (Size 34.48 MB)
The pack frequently releases its updates and the updated version of Ozocraft will be available online after its release. So if you have had difficulty while downloading your desired version then be patient it will be available here.