MegaLoot for Minecraft. Normally there is only one developer behind the mod development. But this time there are two of the most experienced creators namely Winter_Grave and Iskall85_Dev. They work effortlessly to come up with the advance version of Weapon Case Loot mod. In addition to that they have introduced armors and some more stuff.
Firstly this mod will provide a case in which rare items can be present. Moreover these items can be categorised into three categories such as Common, Rare and Epic. Furthermore all of them can have swords, bows or armors respectively. Now the recently introduced armor can increase the health points along with knock back resistance in the game. Have fun and keep playing.
MegaLoot Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||16th July, 2019|
|File Size:||1.19 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download Link (Direct) :
Download Link (Dev):
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||12th February, 2018|
|File Size:||644.85 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
|Download Link (Direct) :||Mega-Loot-Mod.jar|
MegaLoot Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Installation:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in
- Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.