Netherending Ores Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4. Minecraft is a game that holds a characteristic to alter its nature through different modifications. Similarly, there are various properties that can be maneuvered by using unimaginable techniques. Additionally, the tool which is available here does the same thing and includes multiple types of ores that provide useful resources.
Furthermore, it adds different ores and recipes to Nether and the End. Despite the fact that it has the ability to grant you experience and items from it. Moreover, there are Netherfish mob, Exploding Ores, Monster eggs for Netherfish, Endermite, and much more.
How to Install Netherending Ores Mod
- The Minecraft Mod Installation is an easier process but not for beginners. So we came up with a small guide.
- In the initial phase, you are required to grab the Minecraft Forge API.
- Minecraft Forge is an essential tool for all the modifications.
- Then create the Minecraft Forge profile, there you will see all the mods you have installed.
- In addition to that, you have to download your required mod from the MinecraftYard website.
- Place the downloaded mod .jar file into Minecraft/mods folder.
- Then you will need to run Minecraft and open forge profile.
- If you find any hurdle finding your required mod then restart Minecraft.
- We are optimistic that you will find this guide useful so have fun playing Minecraft.
Features, Changelogs, and Recipes
The furnace recipes to smelt the nether/end ores to the closest ore dictionary matching ore. The amount of ore block outputted varies based on the recipe multiplier in the config. Ores which do not originate in the Overworld, act like silk touched versions of their overworld ores recipe wise, this is done for balance but is reconfigurable.
Netherending Ores Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||11th April 2020|
|File Size:||358.92 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download (Mod – Direct):||Netherending Ores 1.12.2 Mod.jar|
The mods links provided here are directly from the Developer and due credit is given. They are not modified or edited in any way. We do not add any malicious or unsafe URLs nor we profit from the download links. If you think the mod link is broken or problematic, let us know through the comments. We will try our utmost best for the resolution of the complaint.