Atum 2: Return to the Sands Mod for Minecraft which has a sandy effect in it. It comprises of a newly built dimension which will be a joy to explore. Moreover, the modification is developed in a short span of three days in a competition called Modjam. It has thirty different artifacts which is quite magnificent.
There has been alot of things which can be seen in this tool. The list start from more than ten new mobs along with artifacts. Attraction of this tool is the Pharaoh which comes as a boss and the fight with him can be really interesting. Dungeons are also added to bring some spicy flavor. The ruins are must explore item which can be handful and precious.
Atum 2: Return to the Sands Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||19th November, 2019|
|File Size:||2.56 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||10th September, 2015|
|File Size:||2.53 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
Atum 2: Return to the Sands Mod Minecraft Download
- Its a humble request that please keep the back of your Minecraft Folder.
- In case of any mishap we won’t held responsible.
- Following are the steps which led you towards installing desired mod.
- There has been a compulsion of Minecraft Forge API with almost 90% of mods.
- Initiate Minecraft and activate Forge Profile.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and mods folder.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- There you go. You just got your desired modification.
As the integral member of Minecraft community we would like to make sure that there should be any malicious content distributed by our platform. In this regard we would need support from the community as well because sometimes its nearly impossible to check each and every modification by installing it and using it. So please nudge the MCYard team through comments section so that we can rectify that content immediately. So have fun playing your favorite game and keep coming here.