MineLoL Resource Pack 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft


MineLoL Resource Pack 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 has a wide range of items, units, and buildings which will make you busy throughout your gameplay. The pack itself provides a great deal of micro-level work which you can even determine through the expressions of the animals. It also has prominent colors and edges which will make the taste a lot better.

It is basically categorized by the realistic pack. The development phase is more than 95% complete and the rest of 5% will be taken care of in the next versions. The Resolutions are 64×64 which is spectacular for the players.

MineLoL Resource Pack

MineLoL Resource Pack 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft:

For 1.10.2 (PlanetMC)Minelol+1.10+pack.zip (File Size: 32.78 MB)

Last Updated on 10th June 2016 by casper033

For 1.8.9 (MediaFire) – Minelol+1.8+pack.zip (File Size: 35.4 MB)

Last Updated on 11th January 2016

MineLoL Resource Pack Installation: 

To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple Minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
Now you need to open the Minecraft installation directory.
To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
Now open the “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatially continue.

MineLoL Resource Pack 1

MineLoL Resource Pack 2

MineLoL Resource Pack 4

There have been a few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and that’s why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourselves. So please share your thoughts through the comment box and don’t forget to come back here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.



Melissa Carlson, is an avid Minecraft player and content writer. She's working on Minecraft for the past 8 years and wanted to share the news related to this game. She always wants to produce content related to Minecraft which can help players and developers. She wrote several articles related to Fabric API, Optifine, Xray Mod, Voxelmap, Xaeroes minimap, and OptifForge Mod. She gained popularity in the Minecraft community through her work and now she's considered as a respectable member.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.