FastWorkbench Mod for Minecraft. Minecraft is a game with endless possibilities because it accepts the community input. In addition to that there are various aspects of the game which are improved due to the contribution of independent developers. One of the finest creation of independent developer is the FastWorkBench modification which creates a magical effect of the game. Similarly it has functions which are stated below.
This mod does a couple things relating to the vanilla workbench so that it runs faster and causes less network traffic. Specifically, it caches the last recipe used, and checks this recipe first before re-scanning the entire registry. This makes shift click crafting operate much faster than before. It also lowers network traffic by sending a packet only when needed instead of whenever a slot in changed in the crafting grid.
The mod has a third function, which disables the recipe books that are part of the players, setting them to versions that do not do anything. This further reduces network traffic that was being wasted on a feature people did not even use.
FastWorkbench Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||8th August, 2019|
|File Size:||28.16 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||9th August, 2019|
|File Size:||27.96 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|Fast+Workbench+1.7.2.jar||25.71||27 May, 2019||1.12.2||Released|
FastWorkbench Mod Installation Guide
- The installation of mods are really simple and usually the same for many mods.
- Whenever you are thinking of changes in the Minecraft then please keep one copy of the original folder.
- You will be needing Minecraft Forge API for nearly every mod.
- Get the mod file from above.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open mods folder in it.
- Paste all the downloaded files in mods folder.
- This will do really nicely and you can check working of mods by launching Minecraft.
- So have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.