Shrink Mod 1.16.5 is a utility tool that is explanatory through its name. First of all, this modification provides you an opportunity to reduce the size of your player. Secondly, it will not only shrink the size of the player model but it will allow you to enter in the small caves and areas where you previously have to remove blocks.
Moreover, it is a fairly simple and easy to use tool. Therefore, it will just showcase one feature and that’s it. Similarly, it is relatively new creation as compare to other modifications so there is a significant chance that you might face some issues. But they will be sorted, with the passage of time. Fortunately, the developer is open for suggestion so feel free to share your thoughts.
Features and Changes:
- Adds Personal Shrinking Device
- Shift-right clicking this item will cause your player to shrink down
- Fixed render while player is sneaking while shrunk
Shrink Mod 1.16.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||10th December 2021|
|File Size:||42.87 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
|Shrink Mod 1.16.4.jar|
How to install Shrink Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in
- Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present on the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu, and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
The mods are available right here are purely from the developers itself. We always take real good care of the source as well. It’s our humble request to please inform the MinecraftYard team if you find any broken or not working link. We will make sure that it’s fixed within a few hours. Additionally, we don’t provide fake links or disguise the fans.