Dirt Flinger Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft
Dirt Flinger Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Minecraft. First of all it is very useful creation which provides a couple of interesting features. Well the first feature is to throw a block of dirt which can cause damage to the creeper. Secondly it can assist in making structures. To be specific it will throw a block which can make a structure from long range.
How to install Dirt Flinger Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
Dirt Flinger Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.12
|Release Date:||12th June, 2017|
|File Size:||Coming Soon|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12|
|Dirt-Flinger.jar||13.94 KB||12 July, 2017||1.11.2||Released|
|Dirt-Flinger.jar||13.81 KB||24th March, 2017||1.10.2||Released|
Furthermore it can cause 6 damage to the mobs and by using some skills you can trap him as well. In addition to that it can make structures from long range and the great example is the bridge. We know you will have an amazing time using this tool. So have fun playing this modification.
We do not tolerate any kind of misleading of the fans and thats why we always mention the source as well. We request all the Minecrafters to be patient because the desired version might take a while to release. The modifications will be available right here after the release without any malicious links. Although its really hard to keep check and balance on each and every mod but we require some assistance from the community to discourage the distribution of fake content. We hope you will enjoy every bit of playing Minecraft. So have fun and keep coming here to check the fastest updates.