Sound Physics Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. First it is a mod that re-modifies the basic sounds and make them more striking and realistic. Moreover it features reverberation, sound occlusion and physically based sound attenuation. Furthermore it provides an indication of nearby mobs through audible attenuation.
Also there is a complete remodeling of cave sounds which makes them even more real. Now you can have complete new opening doors sound, experience collection sound, walking sound, mobs and creepers sound, hitting a unit sound, stairs climbing sound, archer sound and much more. Have fun and let us know how was your experience.
Sound Physics Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download:
For Minecraft 1.19.3
|Release Date:||7th December, 2022|
|File Size:||103.25 KB|
For Minecraft 1.18.2
|Release Date:||7th March, 2022|
|File Size:||99.24 KB|
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||13th July, 2021|
|File Size:||142.18 KB|
For Minecraft 1.11
|Release Date:||13th December, 2016|
|File Size:||27 and 367 KB|
Download (Resource Packs):
Sound Physics Mod Installation Guide:
- First of all you need to download and install Forge API.
- Secondly download Sound Physics from above.
- Now you have to extract .zip file and take out .jar file/
- Then put the .jar file inside .minecraft/mods directory
- Lets talk about the other one. Please download the SE Soundfix resource pack from above
- After performing the above steps put the resource pack .zip file in your .minecraft/resourcepacks directory
- Then you have to select the resource pack in Options > Resource Packs
- Configure the parameters in the Mod Options menu
NOTE: Any sound files that are stereo instead of mono will not function properly!!! If a sound file is stereo, the sound will always play at full volume with no spatial panning no matter where the sound is coming from or how far away it is! If you are making custom sounds, make sure that they're mono! You can use a free audio editor like Audacity to convert stereo sound files to mono.
Most Noteworthy thing is that we are fully determined to provide extremely safe environment and put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless its fake. So we want to inform that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.