Better Rain Mod for Minecraft has an ability to transform the effects of the rain in the game. Previously a relatively large amount of players were having trouble related to the horrific sound and animation of the rain. Those effect were causing distress due to its thickness in the textures and lowering down the visibility in the map. But this modification has reform it all together with pleasant sound and extra ordinary textures.
It directly effects on the pouring rain and it will lower down the amount of dropping water which results into a clear visualization in the map and also the brighter world. It also gives variety of choice for the pouring water strength which alters between 0 to 100. So it defines the strength of dropping water in your game. The textures hold a prominent position because in the default mode the textures turns into black shady area but now they will have a relatively bright impact. The development of this modification is subsequently complete and bugs fixes are the routine work.
Better Rain Mod for Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not Released Yet. PLease Check it Again Later.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||8th Sep, 2015|
|File Size:||3.16 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Download Mod (Direct):
Download Mod (Adfly):
How to use Better Rain Mod
- Initially you have to download the latest version of Minecraft Forge API or which is compatible with the mod.
- A Config folder is must for this modification but if there isn’t any in your .minecraft then please make “config” folder. Follow the requirement same for the servers as well.
- After that add both .jar files into your mods folder. One is from the regular modification and other is related to the core mod.
- Please use the latest version of Java.
- Also use the updated drivers and software.
We would like to mention one thing related to the content which is available here. We always mention the developer name with the official source as well. The modification are tested with latest antivirus and malware bytes tool, in order to reduce the risk of malicious content. Additionally If you have any suggestion then please let us know through comment section.