oCd Resource Pack 1.11/1.10.2 has been released for Minecraft . It is a beautiful yet simplistic texture pack made by Disco_ which brings a new life to your Minecraft.
It features a unique vibe and bright colors that are easy to your eyes. oCd brings 16x resolution textures which do not require to install programs in order to run. This resource pack has been optimized for the current including the upcoming versions. Without saying much have a look at its preview!
oCd Resource Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install oCd Resource Pack 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft
- These are some steps which are needed to add resource pack.
- Make sure that every time you are making changes into Minecraft then always keep backup of Minecraft folder.
- So start the download the file from the above mentioned link.
- Then you have to open Minecraft folder.
- After performing above mentioned steps you have to double click on “Resource Pack Folder” and put all the compress files into it.
- In the end run Minecraft and Have fun playing.
oCd Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
- OCD-Resource Pack 1.11 (317.46 KB)
Last Updated on 16th November 2016
For 1.10.2 –
- OCD-Resoure Pack 1.10 ( File Size: 283 KB)
Last Updated on 24th June 2016.
- OCD pack 1.8.4.zip (932 KB)
- OCD pack 1.7.2.zip (official link)
- OCD pack 1.7.2.zip (mirror 1)
- OCD pack 1.7.2.zip (mirror 2)
This resource pack also works with Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.7. No McPatcher or OptiFine required for installation.
We are fully determined to provide extremely safe environment and put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless its fake. So we want to inform that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.