Caged Mobs Mod 1.20.5 – 1.19.4. Are you searching for a modification that can grant you an ability to have unlimited loot from the mobs? Well, that sound unrealistic but we can assure you that this mod has been developed. Honestly, it is one of the finest creation that provide a lag free environment to gather loot from the mobs and create a modest way to gather resources.
Screenshots and Gameplay:
Similarly, when you will cage any mob then you can kill them repeatedly and collect loot from them. Furthermore, the crafting recipes are fairly simple and easy to use as well. Basically, there are three upgrades of cages along with various environments. Lastly, there are more than 60 different entities that can be used. So have a great time using this tool and let us know about your thoughts.
Caged Mobs Mod 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|6th December 2020
|Caged Mobs Mod 1.16.4.jar
Guide to Install Caged Mobs Mod
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is the first time using Forge. To change which
- Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your Minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
Our motto is to deal with the safe and secure content which is relatively 100 percent tested as well. Along with that, we do not encourage broken or fake links. You can have the latest version of Mod online after its release. In case of finding your desired version, then there is a possibility that the version is not released yet. Be patient and keep playing Minecraft and come here for the latest updates of your favorite game.