Ceramics Mod for Minecraft. First of all it is a very lite weight modification which enables several options in the early game. Additionally the inspiration of this tool has came from the Iguana Tinker Tweaks and many features are extracted from it. There is a huge list of features which can be seen below.
Features of Ceramics Mod:
Clay buckets can be used as an early game bucket, transporting cold liquids with ease, but breaking after use with hot liquids. Unlike some other clay bucket mods, these are fully dynamic and will automatically add variants for any mods that use the Forge universal bucket (for example, Tinker Construct).
Clay armor, designed as an early game armor. Reason being I tend to entirely skip leather armor early game since by the time you have enough for armor you already have iron.
Clay shears are faster, sharper shears that have less durability.
Porcelain is a new decorative block that is similar to stained clay, but the colors are more true without the orange tint. It also comes in a brick variant, which has slabs and stairs.
Clay barrels are an extendable liquid storage block. Each barrel holds 4 buckets, and for each block it is extended another 4 buckets are added. It comes in regular clay, all 16 stained colors, and all 16 porcelain colors, and the level can be checked using a comparator on the bottom block of the barrel
Additional decorative bricks with a slightly more random style. Included is dark, factory-like bricks, golden bricks, end themed bricks, and ocean themed bricks. Each type comes with slab and stair variants.
Ceramics Mod 1.12.2/1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||9th October, 2017|
|File Size:||360.96 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||30th May, 2017|
|File Size:||164.45 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||9th March, 2017|
|File Size:||157.58 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
Ceramics Mod for Minecraft Installation:
Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your
- Minecraft client if this is first time using Forge. To change which Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
Screenshots of Ceramics Mod:
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.