Slime Tweaks 1.15.2 Mod for Minecraft. When there is a new feature added in vanilla Minecraft there are a bunch of possible improvements that can be made. Additionally, there is an army of developers, who are always looking to enhance the flavor of existing features through making some tweaks in them. Interestingly, this modification is one of them.
Therefore, this mod will allow you to have more chance of dropping slime balls through mobs. In addition to that, you will have more chances of getting slimeballs when you are fishing in swamps and fishing in slime chunks. Moreover, there are a bunch of features that are in pipeline and might unleash in the upcoming versions. So have fun and keep coming here.
How to Install Slime Tweaks Mod
- Installing your favorite modifications requires a bit of focus along with correct tools.
- Generally, there are two main APIs that are helping players to include mods they want to play.
- They are called Minecraft Forge API and Minecraft Fabric API. We are providing the Forge API guide here.
- Initially, you have to download Minecraft Forge API which is essential for Forge mods.
- Later, it is mandatory to create a Forge profile by running the Forge installer or .jar file.
- After following the above-mentioned steps, you are advised to download the mod you want to play.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located on this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- However, sometimes the mod file does not appear on the Forge profile.
- To fix that issue you just need to restart Minecraft and check it again.
- Normally, 95% of the time restarting the game works and modification file start showing.
- There you go, have an amazing time playing your favorite game with the mod you like. Keep coming here.
Features and Changelogs
- Mobs in Slime Chunks have a 10% chance to drop a slime ball. This can help players discover if they are in a slime chunk without using external tools.
- Firstly, fishing in swamps will sometimes give you a slime ball.
- Secondly, fishing in slime chunks will sometimes give you a slime ball.
Slime Tweaks Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||21st April 2020|
|File Size:||4.78 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Mod – Direct):||Slime Tweaks 1.15.2 Mod.jar|
Thank you for visiting. Kindly keep in mind that the content (mods and resource packs) here are obtained from the Developers/Modders. The files provided here are not altered in any way. We make sure the links are original. No money is made from download links. We strive to maintain the quality and authenticity of the content provided. If any bad link is spotted, let us know, we will remove/replace it as per your demand, as soon as possible.