Void Island Control for Minecraft. Most of the players would know what is the Void world but some of those who don’t know here is some information. Void is a world type in Minecraft and this mod will allow you to have different types of worlds. Additionally these types can vary upto grass, sand, snow, wood and garden of glass.
How to Install Void Island Control
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatially continue.
Void Island Control for Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||31st January, 2019|
|File Size:||98.67 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.12
|Release Date:||15th July, 2017|
|File Size:||70.34 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12|
|Void-Island-Control 1.1.7.jar||68.29 KB||22nd June, 2017||1.11.2||Released|
Furthermore these islands will have customization options as well. Moreover it can be played with single and multiplayer respectively. Therefore it is suggested that you enjoy this with your mates.
Void Island Control Commands:
- create (optional int/string)[type] – The create command creates a new island at a position in the world.
- invite [player] – The invite command asks another player join your island.
- join – The join command will have you join an island if recently asked by the invite command.
- leave – The leave command has you leave the island you’re on, go to spawn, and clears the inventory. If you are the
- last person on the island, the island can’t be claimed again.
- home – The home command teleports the player back to their home island, but has to be by default 500 blocks away.
- spawn – The spawn command teleports the player to spawn.
reset (optional int/string)[type] – The reset command clears the island, the inventory, and starts brand new like the create command does.
- onechunk – The onechunk command creates a world border of one chunk size at spawn and resets spawn. This command is disabled by default and has to be changed in the config.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.