Turf Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4for is a wonderful creation that allows you to tweak the existing grass in Minecraft. Firstly, there is a large number of tools that are closely related to the decoration in the game. But this tool is a little bit different because it changes the color of the grass and provide a pleasing look. Similarly, there are various options to explore.
- Decorative Grass Blocks
- Dye it in any of the 16 colors
- Blends normal grass and make new one.
Additionally, you can have almost 16 different turf types and place them on slabs, stairs and walls. Moreover, it will provide a beautiful and aesthetically good looking environment, when you apply this on your world. Similarly, it is a light weight easy to use mod that will have a minimal impact on the loading and rendering graphics.
Turf Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||3rd November 2020|
|File Size:||109.99 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Download (Direct):||Turf Mod 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||18th April 2020|
|File Size:||109.04 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||22nd August 2020|
|File Size:||109.49 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
How to Install Turf Mod
- Keep one thing in your mind that Forge Mods require Minecraft Forge API and Fabric Mod need Fabric API.
- If your modification requires Forge and it’s not released for the required version then you can not play that on that version.
- Generally, the Forge version takes a bit of time to release but it is justified.
- Since the installation process is fairly simple which will need a few basic steps.
- First of all, you need to download Minecraft Forge API (Basic API Tool).
- Secondly, you are advised to create a Minecraft Forge Profile.
- Moving forward, you are required to download the modification you want to use in Minecraft from above or below.
Interestingly, after running the game, the modification will start showing on Forge Profile.
- Keep this in mind, that if the tool is not showing on Forge Profile then try restarting Minecraft.
- Mostly, restarting Minecraft works 90 out of 100 times and mod start showing.
- Abracadabra, now the magical beings, and play your favorite mod in the Minecraft.
We do not tolerate any kind of misleading of the fans and, that’s why we always mention the source as well. We request all the Minecrafters to be patient because the desired version might take a while to release. The modifications will be available right here after the release without any malicious links. Although it’s really hard to keep the check and balance on each and every mod, we require some assistance from the community to discourage the distribution of fake content. We hope you will enjoy every bit of playing Minecraft. So have fun and keep coming here to check the fastest updates.