Trumpet Skeleton for Minecraft. JamiesWhiteShirt, came up with a hilarious idea which he translated into modification to bring magnificent amount of fun in the game. For basic information the trumpet is a musical instrument for jazz music. This mod introduces a skeleton mob who holds a trumpet in his hand which can be retrieved by killing him . You can scare others through this musical instrument.
Moreover there is one out of ten chances that the skeleton will drop this item. Similarly the mob will do damage when you hear the sound from the instrument. Furthermore, there will be only one golden color trumpet available right now but we can see some alterations in the future.
Trumpet Skeleton 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||7th April, 2018|
|File Size:||41.66 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Trumpet-Skeleton.jar||Not Released||21st September, 2017||1.11.2||1.1.20|
|Trumpet-Skeleton.jar||Not Released||14th Oct, 2017||1.10.2||1.0.17|
Trumpet Skeleton 1.12.2 Installation:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in
- Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
We hope you will easily find your desired item. We strictly believe in spreading that content which is double checked from latest antivirus and malware bytes software. People some times get very angry of fake links but as a gamer its our duty to stop this activity once and for all. Please report if you see something right here.