Travellers Map Mod
– Removed styles for other mods
– Removed hallowed style
+ Added Candy Cane style
+ Added Death Waypoints (doesn’t work with gamerule doImmediateRespawn)
* Fixed waypoint deletion gui not closing if waypoint gets deleted before it’s saved.
+ Added new Spooky themed style (not finished yet)
* Fixed bug breaking all Keybinds using 2
+ Added new Block Color Mapper (It takes biome colors into consideration) enabled by default
+ Added experimental “charged keybind” hold the Map key for a few seconds to open the minimap settings menu
+ Added new overlay map (can be opened by holding ‘N’)
* Fixed minimap spinning config option being ignored
* Fixed compass scale config option not working
* Fixed selected map style resetting on restarts
Travellers Map Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||19th February 2021|
|File Size:||136.07 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Download (Direct):||Travellers Map Mod 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||28th June 2020|
|File Size:||142.50 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Direct):||Travellers Map Mod 1.16.4.jar|
How to use Travellers Map Mod
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
We do not tolerate any kind of misleading of the fans and that’s why we always mention the source as well. We request all the Minecrafters to be patient because the desired version might take a while to release. The modifications will be available right here after the release without any malicious links. Although it’s really hard to keep the check and balance on each and every mod we require some assistance from the community to discourage the distribution of fake content. We hope you will enjoy every bit of playing Minecraft. So have fun and keep coming here to check the fastest updates.