Tinkers’ Mechworks 1.16.5/1.15.2 Mod for Minecraft is such a remarkable tool. Basically this is an add-on that works with the famous Tinkers’ Construct modification. It usually provides several important options that can be used during the gameplay. It holds a key role to make the structures and their mechanics more exciting.
If we take a closer look at this modification then we will analyze that it will provide mechanical functions. Similarly, it can be used to draw bridges, signaling buses and terminals, filters, and much more. So this add-on will perfectly mod with the T’Construct to provide a great shape to your Minecraft world.
Tinkers’ Mechworks 1.16.5/1.15.2 Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||25th January 2021|
|File Size:||307.96 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Tinker’s Mechworks 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||5th June 2020|
|File Size:||273.15 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||30th October 2019|
|File Size:||243.60 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||24th Dec 2015|
|File Size:||2.00 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
How to merge Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod
- There are a few steps that should be followed according to the protocol.
- Please have a backup of the Minecraft folder before making any changes to it.
- Forge API for Minecraft is usually required to have the latest version or make sure you have it.
- So after that download the modification from this post.
- Usually, you have to locate the .minecraft folder and put the modification file in it.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- So now you have it. Just initiate the Minecraft and there you go.
- Enjoy every joyful ride to play your favorite game with this mod.
We do not believe in disguising the players through improper information. Additionally, we do not provide any fake or broken links because we know the implications of this act in the future. Thus, we require some assistance from the community to improve our quality. We seek some guidance and suggestion through the comment section to better the quality of the users.