Time In A Bottle Standalone Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. First of all, it is unique creation that is capable of saving time in the game. Secondly, it basically accelerates the process of tasks. However, this tool reduces the time of particular tasks that take long time to do. Similarly, the time can be easily collected from a bottle that will stay in your inventory.
Time In A Bottle Standalone Screenshots:
Furthermore, there are 5 variants of time collection that are 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 120 seconds, 240 second and lastly 480 seconds. Apparently, this tool will provide a lot of ease towards the building and extracting various resources in the Minecraft world. So have fun using this tool and let us know what you think.
Time In A Bottle Standalone Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.18.2
|Release Date:||1st March 2022|
|File Size:||56.88 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.18.2|
|Download (Fabric):||Time In A Bottle Standalone Mod.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||30th March 2021|
|File Size:||36.22 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Download (Direct):||Time In A Bottle Standalone Mod.jar|
How to add Time In A Bottle Standalone Mod in your Minecraft
- Keep one thing in your mind that Forge Mods require Minecraft Forge API and Fabric Mod needs Fabric API.
- If your modification requires Forge and it’s not released for the required version then you can not play that on that version.
- Generally, the Forge version takes a bit of time to release but it is justified.
- Since the installation process is fairly simple which will need a few basic steps.
- First of all, you need to download Minecraft Forge API (Basic API Tool).
- Secondly, you are advised to create a Minecraft Forge Profile.
- Moving forward, you are required to download the modification you want to use in Minecraft from above or below.
- Interestingly, after running the game, the modification will start showing on Forge Profile.
- Keep in mind, that if the tool is not showing on Forge Profile then try restarting Minecraft.
- Mostly, restarting Minecraft works 90 out of 100 times and mod start showing.
- Abracadabra, now the magical beings, and play your favorite mod in Minecraft.
We usually are very strict about the distribution of content. Our aim is to provide legit content with zero tolerance towards fake or broken links. However, we seek some support from the community to get better and better as the days are passing through. So give your precious suggestion through the comment section. We would be really thankful to you.