The Betweenlands Mod for Minecraft can be categorize as the highlight of 2016. This mod is basically a featured biome which is a theme based world. It possess a great aura around its world that every one would want to atleast play this modification for one time. It has a great look but shady and dark textures which makes it even more realistic and addictive in terms of playing it with partners.
In this mod you can see swamplands, Patchy Islands, Coarse Islands, Sludge Plains, Deep Waters, and Marshes. The Middle Gem Ores can be found within a couple of these biomes. These biomes are crawling with very thick and uncontrolled flora and fauna, and some contain remnants of long lost civilizations in the form of Small Ruins, Dungeons, and Idol Head Statues, among other mysterious structures. There is one rare major dungeon landmark, the Wight Fortress, that is central to progression. The Betweenlands may give birth to new biomes in the future and will receive more structures, such as Tribe Settlements.
The Betweenlands Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||1st April, 2020|
|File Size:||85.28 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||3rd April, 2016|
|File Size:||70.5 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9|
How to merge The Betweenlands Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
- There are few steps which should be followed according to the protocol.
- Please have backup of Minecraft folder before making any changes to it.
- Forge API for Minecraft is ususally required to have the latest version or make sure you have it.
- So after that download the modification from this post.
- Usually you have to locate the .minecraft folder and put the modification file in it.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- So now you have it. Just initiate the Minecraft and there you go.
- Enjoy every joyful ride to play your favorite game with this mod.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files.
We are open for positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share your though through comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.