Supplementaries Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 . Are you tired of using same old decorative mods that are two dimensional in nature and provide the same old look?. Fortunately, the future isn’t going to be the same because this time its a complete overhaul of rigid decorative items. Similarly, the previous items are replaced with animated aesthetically pleasing items that will provide awesome outlook.
Images and Screenshots:
Furthermore, it is a kind of modification that is focused on eye candy and brings the true flavor of Minecraft. Therefore, it adds Hanging sign, Jars, Faucet, Spring Launcher, Notice Board, Speaker Block, Wall Lanterns, Sign post, Turn Table, Planter, Clock Block, Bellows, Crank, Redstone Illuminator, Pedestal, Candelabra, Fireflies Sconces, Mob Cage, Item Shelves, Cog Block, Globe, Hourglass and much much more.
Lastly, it is a fairly new creation and there is a significant chance that you might find some issues but please be patient and don’t forget to report the bugs to the developer.
Features and Changes:
- Fixed a rare crash related to tags
- Hanging signs and wall lanterns now can be placed on all blocks that have a hitbox equal to the fence or wall blocks. For example they will work with Quarks posts.
- Changed candle holder item texture
- Lunar moths from Druidcraft can now be caught with jars and have a proper animation
Supplementaries Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.18.2
|Release Date:||14th March 2022|
|File Size:||11.88 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.18.2|
|Download (Forge):||Supplementaries Mod 1.18.2.jar|
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||4th January 2022|
|File Size:||11.73 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|Download (Forge):||Supplementaries Mod 1.17.1.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||15th January 2021|
|File Size:||2.26 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Download (Forge):||Supplementaries Mod 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||27th December 2020|
|File Size:||972.82 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Forge):||Supplementaries Mod 1.15.2.jar|
How to Install Supplementaries Mod
- The installation process requires concentration and minimal steps.
- Adding Minecraft mod is a fairly simple process but you have to follow it carefully.
- We are adding an installation guide for Minecraft Forge API mods so you need to check others for Fabric API.
- The prerequisite of this mod is to download the Minecraft Forge API.
- Afterward, you will require to Launch Minecraft Forge API through installer or launcher, either of them feasible for you.
- Then you will need to Run Forge Profile in the game.
- Now you will have to download the modification you want to play.
- Moreover, put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located at this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Additionally, have a glimpse at the Forge Profile and there you will see the installed modification.
- If it is not appearing there then you will need to restart Minecraft, it will hopefully fix this issue.
- Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, there you have it.
In conclusion, we would like to mention this thing that users require is safe and secure content. Therefore we put our utmost effort to keep check and balance. Furthermore in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that, we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. Moreover, if you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions. Most noteworthy you can use the comment section. Finally, we ensure you a really pleasant experience. Hence have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.
Credits: Flammango (Images) plantkillable (Artist)