Stone Chest Mod for Minecraft. Well, when there is a problem there is always a solution and that recipe comes from a brilliant mind. Similarly DarkhaxDev, who is the brilliant mind behind this tool came up with outstanding idea to replace the need of wood with stone. Yes you are reading it right because now you don’t need to search wood all along because you can build a chest with stones as well.
Furthermore, this modification is really simple and easy to use because it requires stones to build up chest. In addition to that you can make cobblestone chest, andesite chest, diorite chest and granite chest respectively. So have fun and let us know what you think about this tool.
Stone Chest Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||24th July, 2019|
|File Size:||92.98 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|StoneChest-1.0.4-Mod.jar||97.67 KB||16th December, 2018||1.12.2||Released|
How to Install Stone Chest Mod
- Here are few basic steps which are required to run to installation process.
- In the beginning start up with downloading Minecraft Forge API.
- Launch Minecraft Forge API through installer and create the Forge profile (In case you don’t have it).
- Run Forge Profile on the Minecraft.
- After performing those steps you have to download the desired mod.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located on this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Check on to the Forge Profile you have created and there you can find the installed mod.
- In case you are having difficulty then you can restart the Minecraft and check it again.
- Have fun and enjoy every second of Minecraft experience.
The basic thing which a user require is the safe and secure content. We put our upmost effort to keep check and balance, in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. If you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions then you can use the comment section. It will be a really pleasant experience. Have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.